Saturday, November 26, 2016

I'm sure when you saw the title of this blog, a million thoughts probably popped in your head. I lost 3 of my 4 grandparents fairly recently, all within 4 years. Having this happen to me at such a young age really makes a girl grow up and see how precious life is. I am really not afraid to die. I have a positive outlook on life, so I think I'll be happy with whatever life throws at me. Everybody is going to die sometime, so I guess I don't really see the point in worrying about it before it happens. This mindset has given me the great privilege of loving life and everything in it! I am grateful for my guardian angels above me, they're the best ones! I just feel safe having them watching over me. Below are some pictures of my beautiful guardian angels. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment